Brighton(H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
have heard there is going to be a post match presentation to yaya. why not do it before the match in front of a full house rather than a half empty stadium. they don't learn do they, last time they did it post match there was hardly anyone there which will be a real shame for yaya. organisers r a bunch of idiots, and when the press pick up on it with pictures of yay saying goodbye to a rapidly emptying stadium the fans will get the blame.

Wasn't Zabba's presentation after a midweek game? As I remember hardly anybody had gone

Wasn't Zabba's presentation after a midweek game? As I remember hardly anybody had gone
The club announced that in advance, though, and they haven’t seemed to do that this time.

Couple that with the late travel issues and this being a sort of dead rubber, I don’t think the audience will be as complete, unfortunately.

Coming up from Brighton... To see Yaya last game. Hope they do before game so can get away.wont leave till it's over but won't be home till 2.30am easy and work Thursday. Must be fuckin mad! Also want us to get a hatful... Pleased Albion stayed up. Friday was fuckin great here!

The club announced that in advance, though, and they haven’t seemed to do that this time.

Couple that with the late travel issues and this being a sort of dead rubber, I don’t think the audience will be as complete, unfortunately.
And we’ll have to wait for the pitch invasion to clear

have heard there is going to be a post match presentation to yaya. why not do it before the match in front of a full house rather than a half empty stadium. they don't learn do they, last time they did it post match there was hardly anyone there which will be a real shame for yaya. organisers r a bunch of idiots, and when the press pick up on it with pictures of yay saying goodbye to a rapidly emptying stadium the fans will get the blame.

Other side of the coin is a pre-match party can set the tone for the game not being taken seriously. If the guy’s truly viewed as a legend, and the presentation isn’t drawn out, surely you can expect a few thousand to stay behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.