Brighton (H) Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Regents Road like on matchdays with the roadworks? I haven’t driven this season yet and I don’t like the sound of it.

Is there any better way to go if travelling from Warrington. I have done M56/parkway before but that was shit too. Are there any roads off the M60 that are better on the Stockport side?

Awful mate, roadworks at the junction of Mancunian Way for next 12 months, so backs up Regent Road.

From Warrington, I'd jump on to M60 westbound, come off at Sale, then head off towards road passed Lancs cricket club, through Hulme, straight to top where it meets Lloyd Street, left and on to the roundabout and then up the flyover for Manc Way, cutting out all the earlier junction for it and Regent Road.

Good luck.

Don't know where to ask this so will ask here where is the best place to watch dippers v chavs near Piccadilly station tomorrow evening.

Awful mate, roadworks at the junction of Mancunian Way for next 12 months, so backs up Regent Road.

From Warrington, I'd jump on to M60 westbound, come off at Sale, then head off towards road passed Lancs cricket club, through Hulme, straight to top where it meets Lloyd Street, left and on to the roundabout and then up the flyover for Manc Way, cutting out all the earlier junction for it and Regent Road.

Good luck.
I travel from Warrington every home game I have now given up and we are now going on the train, the traffic drives me crazy.

TBH, the only muppet is Mendy. Guy's a clown. You think somebody who'd missed the majority of his 1st season with a new club through a serious injury would knuckle down and concentrate on all things Football to make up for lost time. 3 Hours late is not a non-issue for me. Supposed to be a professional

Have to agree. Is more famous for what he has done on the pitch than off it. The social media stuff is ok when you are playing and playing well, but grates a bit when he has played a handful of games in 12 months. Needs to get his head on it. 24 points on driving licence and late for training for more than one occasion. Not good enough.

Good luck.

Cheers

Got to set off late tomoz too! What joy!

Have to agree. Is more famous for what he has done on the pitch than off it. The social media stuff is ok when you are playing and playing well, but grates a bit when he has played a handful of games in 12 months. Needs to get his head on it. 24 points on driving licence and late for training for more than one occasion. Not good enough.

The social media stuff is no issue for me as long as he is professional and fulfilling his duties as he is paid to do. We've found out in recent weeks about numerous discrepancies with his punctuality that the manager is not happy with, along with the driving issue. That's not ok.

Mark Ogden is a massive dick for the way he questioned Pep but I'd rather know the truth about something rather than wondering what the issue is.

What is Regents Road like on matchdays with the roadworks? I haven’t driven this season yet and I don’t like the sound of it.

Is there any better way to go if travelling from Warrington. I have done M56/parkway before but that was shit too. Are there any roads off the M60 that are better on the Stockport side?

In summary the roads of Manchester are a joke Manchester Council had seen to that hence the mass evasion on some midweek games currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.