Brighton (h) pre-match thread

Brighton (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo hasn't played yet,bernie out of form,it's a worse bench than if everyone is fit obviously
Yeah obviously, but you're looking at probably the best collection of bench players in world football right there. We're ridiculously lucky.

With sane,john,gabby and mendy out the bench is looking a bit iffy,can't believe how unlucky we are with injuries

Karen, I sense a hint of worry in your messages, now be calm, posts like this will only worry the children, it's game 4, John and Gabby are back after the international break, Mendy a couple of weeks after that, Sane's a miss but we managed without KDB for most of last season and that didn't turn out to bad did it.

Just have a cuppa and look at United's squad.

Karen, I sense a hint of worry in your messages, now be calm, posts like this will only worry the children, it's game 4, John and Gabby are back after the international break, Mendy a couple of weeks after that, Sane's a miss but we managed without KDB for most of last season and that didn't turn out to bad did it.

Just have a cuppa and look at United's squad.
I'm not worried lol,just an observation,i've been watching the rags game,they are rank haha

I just don’t get it. Arguably our best player last season and now struggling to get a start.
Because Mahrez has started the season sharper.

Because Sané is out for virtually the entire season, so making Mahrez feel key in this squad is a good idea.

Because Bernardo is not yet fit enough

Psychology plays a part too. It tells the entire squad to forget what you did last year. We have a squad where our best player from last season can be on the bench, no problem. So play well or you won’t play either.

It’s all good, just chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.