Brighton (H) - Sat 21st Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Kick off time 15:00 (BST).

Putting it in as a placeholder, I know it's a bit away though.

I think that Arsenal loss will get our team back on it, it has to. Rodri's back now and we've just seen how important he is, 3 games without him, 3 losses, nobody can do what he can.

I'm a bit stuck with who plays in midfield alongside Rodri and Bernardo. It could be an attacking midfielder with Stones back to step into the midfield.

------------------Ederson
Walker---Stones---Dias---Gvardiol
---------------------Rodri
-----------Alvarez------Bernardo
Foden---------Haaland-------Grealish

On the ball:
-----------------Ederson
------Walker---Dias---Gvardiol
------------Stones---Rodri
Foden-------Bernardo---Grealish
-----------Alvarez---Haaland

We have to show up and show we're up for any fight, like we have done for the past 3 years.

It’s a tough game first game back and on the back of 2 losses that’s for sure. I thought they were the best team we played last season and they look pretty decent this one too bar the horror show at Villa. We really need to up our performance.

Stones/Rodri/Grealish all back in.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Gviardol
Rodri
Bernado
Nunes
Foden
Grealish
Haaland

Hopefully:

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
Bernardo Silva
Kovacic
Foden
Grealish
Haaland

It’s a tough game first game back and on the back of 2 losses that’s for sure. I thought they were the best team we played last season and they look pretty decent this one too bar the horror show at Villa. We really need to up our performance.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Gviardol
Rodri
Bernado
Nunes
Foden
Grealish
Haaland
This is the team

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Gviardol
Rodri
Bernado
Nunes
Foden
Grealish
Haaland
I like this team a lot. Looking forward to having those three back in - all absolutely pivotal to our game it goes without saying.

Hope all can come out of the international break unscathed.

No city for another 11 days? FFS. Who are England playing now to interrupt our domestic game? The international republic of fart knockers? Bloody hell.

Perfect game to re-establish ourselves though, but it'll be a test. Don't overthink it Pep! Hope to see grealish recalled, hopefully stones too. Back to a midfield around rodri, yet we're too reliant on him but now is not the time to seek that solution.

Looking forward to this one, a really good game in prospect with Brighton likely to play high tempo football. They are a brave team and will play through the press, this will be a cracker

Brighton have benn mostly excellent, with the occasional disastrous result thrown in. Plenty of goals either way, so should be an exciting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.