Brighton (H) - Sat 21st Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a tough games and has been the last few times we played them! We have to win this pressure on I expect us to win it just because of the pressure!

Brighton though players manager it's a fee hit no pressure just go out and play! While they have a top a manager and a team like they have they should be prioritising a trophy more than a league position! Eventually there buying of players that become 100m+ sales or a team this good with a top manager will be gone! There next manager might be shite too..

No city for another 11 days? FFS. Who are England playing now to interrupt our domestic game? The international republic of fart knockers? Bloody hell.

Perfect game to re-establish ourselves though, but it'll be a test. Don't overthink it Pep! Hope to see grealish recalled, hopefully stones too. Back to a midfield around rodri, yet we're too reliant on him but now is not the time to seek that solution.
Totally pissed off with internationals interfering with the season. Are we the only country with fans that feel this way? If not, then it's about time these needless games were given the boot because it seems the ruling bodies regard national teams and making money as more important than club football.

I assume Akanji gets into this game. After sitting for Arsenal and then the Swiss team had their first international game postponed (v Israel). So he will have had a nice rest.

It’s a fair way off yet but we have to improve on our recent Premier league performances that’s a dead cert if we are going to get anything from this game.

Ederson
Walker, Dias, Akanji
Stones, Rodri
Bernardo, Foden, Kovacic, Grealish
Haaland

No fucking about.

All I want for this game is Stones inverting into midfield. In the 20 minutes against ars he showed more composure, confidence & forward passing than Kova, Akanji, Rico or anyone else...

Ederson
Walker, Dias, Gvardiol
Stones, Rodri
Bernardo, Foden, Nunes, Grealish
Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.