Brighton (H) - Sat 21st Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First trip down this season and can’t wait.

Very hopeful the players will be right up for this, we should have a nearly full strength squad to pick from. Brighton will be dangerous but think playing a team as good as them will help us find our higher levels.

Regarding parking (as not staying overnight) - is reserving someone’s driveway the quicker option versus the club car park (where I think I’ve read before can take ages to clear?)

Very hopeful the players will be right up for this, we should have a nearly full strength squad to pick from. Brighton will be dangerous but think playing a team as good as them will help us find our higher levels.

Regarding parking (as not staying overnight) - is reserving someone’s driveway the quicker option versus the club car park (where I think I’ve read before can take ages to clear?)
If you want to get home before Monday,then I'd avoid the club car park like the plague.

Styles make fights and they’ve been a tricky opponent in recent seasons but they’ve had the heart ripped out of their midfield and this should be a fairly routine win.

Hoping to see Johnny Stones get a good run out.

Will be following this via text updates and Twitter because I'll be in Belfast.

Hoping for a nice comfortable 5-0 lead after 20 mins so I can put my phone away and not think about it.

I'm sure Pep and the lads can cook something like that up, just as a special treat for me.

I haven’t yet found anywhere to park that is quicker, tried a few places but the time to walk to them , the still getting stuck in the traffic non were quicker than the car parks.
Last time we drove back to Scotland we stayed and got a drink for an hour and ended up only about 20 minutes later home than when we try and leave straight after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.