Brighton (H) - Wed 20th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid but I'd have Ake at LB and Cancelo at RB with Stones and Dias at CB.
Could well be the option too, Ake definitely deserves minutes he's been tremendous. I just think we don't see the best of Cancelo at right back he seems a bit lost really and struggles to be an attacking threat, When he plays left back he's the best in Europe. Either I'd be happy to see.

They’ve just got six points from two tough away games, I don’t think this is going to be easy. Hopefully we give a performance to remind Liverpool we aren’t going anywhere.
They have played extremely well of late, Funnily enough they were piss poor with the season trickling out just before those two wins they've managed and to be honest they have deserved both wins.

Going to be a tough encounter but I think we'll have enough. 3-1.

Going to be tough but we’re not Arse or Spursy.

Win the next two and my confidence increases.

Plus any points dropped by those cunts will be a bonus.

Very hard game imo.

they were very clever today vs Spurs. they didnt let them a shot on target, and Spurs were overscoring their xG last few weeks with having scored something like 12 goals from last 16 on target shots before today game.

we need everyone back, even KDB for this, as I fully expect United to bend over same way as at Old Toilet. so Liverpool will put all the pressure onto us for this game.

Would not mind an Ake-Laporte-Dias-Cancelo defence. Stones is overused a bit recently.

Rodri, Bernardo, KDB midfield is a must. and Foden-Jesus-Mahrez is also imo the most likely.

Bernardo and Foden are likely to be on the bench, Pep will sub them in if necessary. We have games every 3-4 days, and we'll need our most energetic players in top condition for Real.

Carson

Zinky
Ake
Laporte
Cancelo

Dinho
Bernardo
McAtee

Mahrez
Delap
Grealish

Might as well join in the comedy lineups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.