Brighton (H) - Wed 20th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bernardo needs a rest. He looked shattered on Saturday. We need him at 100% v Madrid as his energy is infectious.
Ah, the old "rest" thing. We're as obsessed as Pep. Sometimes players have off games by their standards - as in every sport.
Young, fit athletes, with all the recovery assistance available playing in now crunch matches, with all the adrenaline.
Have we learnt nothing.

Whatever happens tonight, whatever happens for the rest of the season.. City is my team, my club, the tribe I took in with my mother's milk as a child.. nothing will change that, ever.

So, come on Blues.. get behind the Lads whoever, wherever and whenever they play. It's still in our hands to win, so let's just do this.. 'a rush and a push and the land that we stand on is ours'!

C'mon you Blues!

Last edited:
Hopefully the crowd will be up for it, and we can get an early goal to settle any nerves. Think we’ll line up something like this:

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Grealish
Foden
Mahrez
Just hope the ground is full with good support for the lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.