Brighton (H) - Wed 20th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton are 6th in the league on away results only losing 3 games all season. Where do you get your 4-0 from?

Because you are Man City, not Spurs or Villa. They are a good footballing team but if you are up for it, which I think you will be then they wont cope. Look what you done to the 'best team to have ever lived' the other week, they couldnt get near you. Only for some poor finishing you would have been out of sight.

Plus prior to Spurs and Arsenal, who lets face it are a bit shit, they had only won 1 in 8.

If you turn up, you win.

Because you are Man City, not Spurs or Villa. They are a good footballing team but if you are up for it, which I think you will be then they wont cope. Look what you done to the 'best team to have ever lived' the other week, they couldnt get near you. Only for some poor finishing you would have been out of sight.

Plus prior to Spurs and Arsenal, who lets face it are a bit shit, they had only won 1 in 8.

If you turn up, you win.
They are not going to win but my point is that City have to be at our best to get all the points.

They are not going to win but my point is that City have to be at our best to get all the points.

Hence why I said I think you will be up for it. If you are and play like you are you can blow anybody away.

Obviously if your not up for it then thats a different matter and you may deserve a defeat - anyone who isnt shouldnt be there. I just think with just 7 games left, your players will see the end in sight and treat every game like a final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.