Brighton (H) - Wed 20th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson

Walker Stones Dias Cancelo

Bernardo Rodri Gundogan/KDB (whichever is fit enough)

Mahrez Jesus Grealish

If Walker isn't fit, move Cancelo to RB and play Ake LB or stick Stones at RB and put Laporte in CD. If KDB not fit, then bring Jesus in.

I would have had KDB and Gundogan with Rodri in CM and given Bernardo a rest but they never quite seem to work that effectively as a 3 and I wouldn't choose 2 in CM who might not be 100% fit.

Giver Sterling and Foden a rest.

Basically just play people in their best positions.

I'd like to see the win/lose/draw stats for this season where Sterling has started because I'll be honest, it's like playing with 10 men, he offers nothing, you see a forward pass, see it's Sterling and think "what's the point" as there is hardly ever any end result.

Ederson

walker
dias
laporte
ake

rodri
kdb
gundo (if fit)

mahrez
jesus
sterling

Brighton with 5 at the back, with two wing backs are difficult to get through in their away games. Lost fewer than Spuds and Arse this season, drawn a lot of games.
Fortunately Bissouma is suspended as I think his return to form has been a big part of them returning to form.
Ederson
Cancelo
Stones/Dias
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Gundo
Bernardo
Grealish
Jesus
Mahrez

Their best player, Bissouma misses game due to picking up a yellow, the commentator said ?
Yep he picked up his 10th yellow against spuds meaning a 2 match suspension, that’s a big advantage for us, he’s been in great form recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.