Brighton & Hove Albion (H) - Sat 22nd Oct, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be happier with just one out of Grealish and Mahrez but team should be good enough.

Want City to win (stating the bleeding obvious) but a draw may struggle to wipe out my joy seeing the arrogant / whining Klopps lot losing.

Come on City.

I hope you are right, but playing Europa is a bonus as it means they can rest all of their starters if they wish. They do have pretty decent squad depth, it's a myth they haven't and they have invested heavily, I don't doubt they will invest again significantly in January window considering their start.

I still remember everyone dismissing Leicester, hence my caution and concern, Arsenal deserve respect and appear to be a worthy competitor, add to that they have experience winning leagues from Jesus, Zinchenko, Tierney, Oddegard and Arteta. Certainly not the experience we have but it can't be ignored.
They have a “squad” of, maybe, 16 before it drops off dramatically and they are trying to WIN the Europa League…not just because they haven’t won anything in forever, but because it’s automatic CL entry.

They had a great run last year and fell short of the CL, but have definitely strengthened. That said, so has everyone else!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.