Brighton & Hove Albion Thread - 2022/23

So it turns out Brighton may be the real losers from the Atwell/Trafford corruption. Take 3pts off the Scum and Brighton would be within touching distance ...

Isn't it three letters of apology that they have had from those better fuckers?

Massive game for them and the barcodes on Thursday. If Brighton win I think that the Barcodes will miss out on champions league and will mean European football for the seagulls is pretty much certain. I hope we beat Chelsea as I wouldn’t want to need anything at their place if they still have an outside chance of Champions league

Massive game for them and the barcodes on Thursday. If Brighton win I think that the Barcodes will miss out on champions league and will mean European football for the seagulls is pretty much certain. I hope we beat Chelsea as I wouldn’t want to need anything at their place if they still have an outside chance of Champions league
I've been wrong with our last two results so third time lucky, Brighton will not win this game, it's a home win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.