Brighton Tickets

If anyone has a spare ticket...i'm travelling down anyway for the craic.

On the hunt for 1 ticket please. Travelling from Newbury and already booked a driveway for parking near Moulsecombe railway station (4mins to Falmer station). Happily give lifts if coming from my way.

lol. 50/50 whether you've still got any wheels on you're return.

3 of us going down anyway hopefully it will be a good weekend.
Just need to find a half decent pub to watch it in.

Just had to pay £375.00 for ticket off one of them football sites!! Oh well at least I’ll be there and some twats made a fortune out of me

This makes my blood boil.

And mine m8 but had no choice pal!! It’s either pay it or watch it at home. I’ve spent to much money all year home and away to miss the last game?? Exhausted all my avenues elsewhere Bill and thought if I leave it until after the Leicester game and we win. They’ll be £1000 pounds

Last edited:
And mine m8 but had no choice pal!! It’s either pay it or watch it at home. I’ve spent to much money all year home and away to miss the last game?? Exhausted all my avenues elsewhere Bill and thought if I leave it until after the Leicester game and we win. They’ll be £1000 pounds

Would anyone pay that really this day and age?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.