Brighton Tickets

give it to gordon

Team supported
Manchester City
I now feel like a real fan !

Another City ticket office fuck up. Booked 3 tickets on the day of realise for tomorrow.

Checked our tickets yesterday my lad is in 306 not 316 with us. So lad phones up and ticket office says we have all been moved to 306 !.

Lad kicks off we only want to be South stand and we booked 316. He has to phone a supervisor now, so at the moment he is in 306 and my mate and me dont have tickets it would seem. Still waiting for new 306 tickets.

What a fucking cock up we only really book if we can get in the south stand

Another City ticket office fuck up. Booked 3 tickets on the day of realise for tomorrow.

Checked our tickets yesterday my lad is in 306 not 316 with us. So lad phones up and ticket office says we have all been moved to 306 !.

Lad kicks off we only want to be South stand and we booked 316. He has to phone a supervisor now, so at the moment he is in 306 and my mate and me dont have tickets it would seem. Still waiting for new 306 tickets.

South Stand isn’t all that tbh.

I say that as someone who’s in there.

Don’t tell me about ticket office or fan support. My season card vanished out of my apple wallet. They couldn’t fix it so now I have to print off my ticket for every game. It’s a fucking pain.

What happened then ? Have they sorted your tickets out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.