Brighton Tickets

Don’t tell me about ticket office or fan support. My season card vanished out of my apple wallet. They couldn’t fix it so now I have to print off my ticket for every game. It’s a fucking pain.
I have to do the same, they told me its a problem with Samsung phones they ate trying to resolve.

100 miles into our journey up from south west Wales and found A483 was closed between Newtown and Welshpool due to flooding. No alternative routes that would definitely work so had to return home :( The only compensation is that, having put our tickets for sale on Ticket Exchange, they sold more or less immediately (though still showing in our wallets).

56000 tickets sold for this, including season ticket holders. 5 people on here seem to have a problem so 0.008% of tickets.
You’ll all get in.

My season ticket hasn’t been updated in my wallet, even after refreshing. I would still be able to gain access still?l dkr the match? I’m rubbish with tech!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.