Brighton v United - FA Cup SF - Sun 23rd April, 16:30

Who would you prefer to face in the FA Cup final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want us to play United. Easier game. I would also like their fans be present when we win a trophy.
They already have been - April 2018 when they lost to West Brom.

Much as I'd like to beat them in a final, I don't want them to have the enjoyment of getting to a final. So Brighton.

Brighton. Better team, put up with more than United despite what the green and gold brigade would have you believe (limited budget, in division 4 within living memory, players and managers regularly poached by other clubs).

That said, if United won a single trophy for the biggest glory hunting fans, most rats in a stadium, best dodging of a drugs test, worst treatment of ex players, highest gate receipts generated from a tragedy, or even the most rancid meat fed to school kids by a director, I'd stil begrudge them for it. They can f off until they realise winning is not their right, and then they can f off some more.

Rags. And keep them locked in for an hour after to watch us lift the cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.