Brilliant Idea, yet so simple

M M

mat

BBC News 24 now

An Austrilian town have decided to fight a drinks firm by setting up filtered water taps around the village to supply everyone with free filtered drinking water.

If we took that up nationwide we'd screw the bottled water industry. I've always objected to having to pay for water as i believe that clean drinking water should be free for everyone.

mat said:
BBC News 24 now

An Austrilian town have decided to fight a drinks firm by setting up filtered water taps around the village to supply everyone with free filtered drinking water.

If we took that up nationwide we'd screw the bottled water industry. I've always objected to having to pay for water as i believe that clean drinking water should be free for everyone.
What's next in your objection, gas?

Banned Tosspot said:
mat said:
BBC News 24 now

Don't have a go mate,he's just found out his bride to be and best man both have swine flu...

Banned Tosspot said:
mat said:
BBC News 24 now

Water sustains life.

No one should have to pay for fresh clean water.

mat said:
BBC News 24 now

This might come as a surprise but clean drinking water is already free to all.

pfazz said:
mat said:
BBC News 24 now

Not quite - it's full of 'cleansing' chemicals. For several years I lived in a remote area where we had spring water, I now live back in 'civilisation' (about 9 miles from where I was) and even after 4 years I can still smell the chlorine when I turn on the tap so, for drinking, I just bought a filter jug and keep it topped up.

we've done this for years ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ . Brita filters . one filter lasts approx 5-6 weeks . four filters cost me £10 . alot cheaper than bottled water , plus it filters all the shit out of the tap water .

pfazz said:
mat said:
BBC News 24 now

Not here.

If you don't pay your rates it's cut off. Luckily the jocks saw sense and made that illegal up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.