Brilliant !!

I have just climbed to the highest point of my rooftop and megaphoned this message loud and clear at an ear blistering level of decibels. Can you hear me in the Weavers Arms? Did you understand in the York Hotel?
I have also contacted the committee for the Nobel Prize for Literature and advised them to declare this years competition closed as this is the obvious winner.

as someone who lives in the south amongst many plastic fans of clubs, the most popular tend to be united, liverpool, chelsea, spurs, arsenal. they almost all have one thing in common- they never go the game and probably never will. they take pleasure in walking around in their replica shirts and are usually the loudest to shout in the pubs. they are normally people who just want to tag onto any successful team and would not be able to distinguish moss side from their backside!..uniteds are the easiest to wind up and the most clueless about the history, current or past of their club. with success brings arrogance i guess

Please anyone got a LINK to this<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:14 pm --<br /><br />
shackattack said:
as someone who lives in the south amongst many plastic fans of clubs, the most popular tend to be united, liverpool, chelsea, spurs, arsenal. they almost all have one thing in common- they never go the game and probably never will. they take pleasure in walking around in their replica shirts and are usually the loudest to shout in the pubs. they are normally people who just want to tag onto any successful team and would not be able to distinguish moss side from their backside!..uniteds are the easiest to wind up and the most clueless about the history, current or past of their club. with success brings arrogance i guess

Sorry to say some of these glory hunting fukers are on their way here

spanishblue said:
Please anyone got a LINK to this

-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:14 pm --

shackattack said:

Sorry to say some of these glory hunting fukers are on their way here

Hi mate ... i got it from here :
http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...nds-says-manchester-city-boss-roberto-mancini

Scroll down to the comments and it's in there. I've edited it for the spelling mistakes .. It was written by someone calling themselves .. The Wasp Effect, Cheltenham (22/04/2011 at 00:59)

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.