Bring Angelino back

7 assists for him in all competitions. De Jong has 1. I think Angelino is underrated by many here
I think the club had no intention of getting him in. He is literally impressing everywhere he goes and giving very good numbers for an attacking fullback. But because his frame isn't 'suited' to us he doesn't get a chance.

Guess we knew something they didn't. Ca-ching.

Haven't seen enough of Maffeo this season, and Stuttgart's performances have hardly improved with him out of the team. Always difficult for a player to make the transition to a new league, Garcia is similarly flitting now on the edges of the Toulouse first team, and perhaps Maffeo would be better to go to Betis on loan and reignite his career,

I think the club had no intention of getting him in. He is literally impressing everywhere he goes and giving very good numbers for an attacking fullback. But because his frame isn't 'suited' to us he doesn't get a chance.

Idk man he’s not that far off chillwell. Must not rate him or perhaps because he’s not able to play in midfield or something . Don’t reckon it’s cause his frame. A real shame...has to be better than Zinchenko at lb.

7 assists for him in all competitions. De Jong has 1. I think Angelino is underrated by many here

I agree, think we should bring back. Much rather have him than spend another £40m+ on a LB.

So many positives with him. He seemed to enjoy his time at the club. Very good attacking wise, there were question marks over his defensive side but he’s now played against Barcelona, Inter, Spurs and didn’t have a horror show which says a lot.

Buying him back is also another plus for the academy finally proving that successful loans etc can be a path into the first team.

Would love to see him win the Dutch league and return a champion.

In 21 of 23 match day squads making 19 appearances, multiple TOTW/TOTM nominations...

Yes I know, I've been following his time at Toulouse quite closely; in truth, I'd genuinely love to see him come back next season. I've noticed, though, that he's slipped to the bench in the last couple of games and not been used. As I said in an earlier post, it can be quite a physical adjustment for young players so, hopefully, it's just a breather.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.