Bring back the poznan * yes this again

Re: BRING BACK THE POZNAN

sihT

LET'S ALL DO THE POZNAŃ
LET'S ALL DO THE POZNAŃ
NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA

It's brilliant when everyone does it at the same time - but when it's done in dribs and drabs it looks absolutely crap.

DortmundDummy said:
Josh Blue said:
Would love us to start doing it again. Some lazy bastards are against it though.

It sets us apart from the rest of the shite fans in England.
YES it does set us apart, in England at least, thats what us Blues have always been like.
Alongside the Anfield Kop in full colour:
4533481_450_450_0_0_fit_0_ddb3019edffc45de21b1065aad632cb0.jpg

City fans doing the Poznań is the best visual thing in English football:
article-1382187-0BDCE65C00000578-463_634x378.jpg

Bring it back!

SuperbiaInProeliaEL3 said:
It's brilliant when everyone does it at the same time - but when it's done in dribs and drabs it looks absolutely crap.
That is very true though and I think that's one of the main reasons it died out (as well as us doing it too much).

For big games; when opposition names are read out pre-game on the tannoy - do the Poznań
Other times; if we get 4 goals up - do the Poznań

All at the same time!

Me and my lad did the Poznan after the equaliser last Sunday - no bugger joined in. I'd love it if the Poznan came back, love it!

Reminds me of singing "let's go f'ing mental" on the kippax in the 90s

CITYROBBO said:
WE NEED THIS BACK!! Watching all them sportsmen and women do the poznan WE ARE FAMOUS FOR THAT BRING IT BACK HOME FOR TH READING GAME !!

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!

F***ing too right.

That looked awesome with just 19,000 people doing it poorly.

It must have killed the Rags. :-)

Think it was overdone but only because we scored so many times, perhaps we could refine it to when we score three its a Poznan paaaaaarrrrttttttyyyyy ;))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.