Bring back the Poznan

I enjoy doing the Poznan, but not for every goal. Was starting to get repetive, would happily see it return in important games or for important goals.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
No not the poznan it's getting on my nerves big time, one day we're gonna do it and the opposition is gonna score, plus I like actually watching the game. I'm all for constant singing, loads of flags and banners and even flares, but the Poznan has to stop completely.

A mate told me about it like...

if we start scoring im sure it will be back,

its the half hearted poznan's that are shit.

when we score a BIG goal, a proper heads gunna burst goal! thats when it will happen again,

CitizenElle said:
bluesoup said:
Bring it back and we will score more!
Think maybe lots will not join in now , could we do it pre match get peeps back in the spirit of things?
I think that's when we should do it. Especially away from home. Let's all do the Poznań when the home team's name is read out before the game. It will kick start an atmosphere from the outset, there'd be nothing better than hearing the powerful chanting of "Ci-ty! Ci-ty! Ci-ty! Ci-ty! Ci-ty!" just before kick off, with Blues with smiles on their faces and a positive outlook from the start.

Something needs to change because since Christmas we've barely sung away from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.