Bring Back THE POZNAN

I was only at 2 games where I was able to join in but I loved it. Flippin exhausting though.

Love seeing it on TV. Would love to see it return. Except for those near the drops as I am a bit afraid of heights and it freaks me out.

its not the actual jumping about thats cheesy its calling it the poznan when dozens of europeans fanbases do it. The club making merchandise on it was a bit to far.

Was class in the fa cup semi final though

There's a 420 page thread on "media bias" on here and people think the Poznan is/was embarrassing? There was nothing embarrassing about it, it was great, unique to this country and showed off our fans humour really well. It looked amazing against the rags at wembley and will forever be one of those iconic pictures. having said all that, it won't be coming back with any regularity any time soon. It's ran its course for now, it may get the odd outing on trips to Wembley or something special, like another smashing of the rags or a champs league game but nothing else. I predict the kids that are growing up now will bring it back in about 10 years time when they're in their late teens early 20's

Unique to this country?! Erm...the clue is in the name

Unique to this country?! Erm...the clue is in the name
I think he meant we were the only club to do it in this country, England.
The Wembley rags semi was awesome and enjoyed the players doing it. That will never be bettered. Let it go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.