Bring Back THE POZNAN

nothing pisses me off more then when I see Celtic do the Poznan but i do smile when teams score against us and do it, i dont really miss it it has run its course but it will be good fun when it randomly pops up again during a game

I really miss the Poznan, it was a massive part of THAT season. I remember all the players saying how much they loved it, the fans enjoyed it and it was sorta 'our' thing. Against Bournemouth, South Stand chanted "Joe Hart do the Poznan" he did it, and obviously we chanted "What the f***ing hell was that... Shall we show you how it's done" & he put his thumb up to say yeah and we didn't do it. I was let down.

I think when we score against United on Sunday, the Poznan should come back!

I
I really miss the Poznan, it was a massive part of THAT season. I remember all the players saying how much they loved it, the fans enjoyed it and it was sorta 'our' thing. Against Bournemouth, South Stand chanted "Joe Hart do the Poznan" he did it, and obviously we chanted "What the f***ing hell was that... Shall we show you how it's done" & he put his thumb up to say yeah and we didn't do it. I was let down.

I think when we score against United on Sunday, the Poznan should come back!
No; it's had its day. When I'm over for a game, and I see it taking place, it's very patchy. You'll get a section of fans here doing it and another section of fans over there doing it. And it looks awful, to be honest. At its peak, 5 or 6 years back, it was brilliant. But it's finished. You said as much yourself, when the fans didn't respond to JH. Let it go.

Totally agree makes me proud to be blue and is what makes our fans special. The players get a buzz off it too.

nothing pisses me off more then when I see Celtic do the Poznan but i do smile when teams score against us and do it, i dont really miss it it has run its course but it will be good fun when it randomly pops up again during a game

Celtic don't do the Poznan they do 'the huddle' and have been doing it for years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.