Bring the Noise

Can a Mod change the title for a few day’s to....

Bring The Noise Derby Day.

Then it can be changed back after the game.

Thanks.

Can a Mod change the title for a few day’s to....

Bring The Noise Derby Day.

Then it can be changed back after the game.

Thanks.

Think the 5.30 will help mate and it will be buzzing.

I wish i could have a one to one sit down with every fan and give some stupendous speach about how much this atmosphere can win the game by itself. I'm not sure everyone understands it. Please please please BRING THE NOISE.

Just a few ideas that haven’t been mentioned too much

Leaflets
Someone else mentioned it, but it would be worth handing out leaflets/on every seat In the south stand, explaining what the 1894 group are trying to do and saying to fans that they should sing and get behind the team - could be called ‘spirit of the kippax...

Get the club to advertise singing sections and tell the fans more about it. Lots of fans have no idea about them. They could also highlight that when you select tickets.

I would also advertise more about 1894/singing sections on twitter and facebook. Get the biggest city personalities to tweet about them and create interest. Other then blue moon I don’t really see any mention of singing sections.

Getting tickets
I might be wrong on this, but when I’ve had a look at joining the singing section for the champions league games it asked for a season ticket / supporter number. Lots of fans (long-standing fans) that attend these matches don’t have them and give up trying to join it. Could we not change it somehow ?? Not sure on this one to be honest

Supporters clubs/away supporters
Surely if you want big groups of people to move into sections you should be targeting these fans. Email supporters clubs or maybe get the club to directly email our away fans and offer say 5-10 seats together when possible.

Just a few ideas.

Leaflets
Someone else mentioned it, but it would be worth handing out leaflets/on every seat In the south stand, explaining what the 1894 group are trying to do and saying to fans that they should sing and get behind the team - could be called ‘spirit of the kippax...

Get the club to advertise singing sections and tell the fans more about it. Lots of fans have no idea about them. They could also highlight that when you select tickets.

I would also advertise more about 1894/singing sections on twitter and facebook. Get the biggest city personalities to tweet about them and create interest. Other then blue moon I don’t really see any mention of singing sections.

Getting tickets
I might be wrong on this, but when I’ve had a look at joining the singing section for the champions league games it asked for a season ticket / supporter number. Lots of fans (long-standing fans) that attend these matches don’t have them and give up trying to join it. Could we not change it somehow ?? Not sure on this one to be honest

Surely if you want big groups of people to move into sections you should be targeting these fans. Email supporters clubs or maybe get the club to directly email our away fans and offer say 5-10 seats together when possible.

Just a few ideas.
Good ideas why not get involved ? They could do with all the help they can get

Leaflets

Getting tickets

Just a few ideas.
The leaflet is a great idea, especial since not everyone is on this forum, happy to contribute on a go fund me.

Leaflets

Getting tickets

Just a few ideas.

Thank you Cheadle blue, some good points, most covered over the years but needs re addressing... Easier if I answer each point.

Leaflets
We have tried leaflets as in hand out distribution on the concourse, the effort put in by the lads handing out and what it benefitted wasn't worth the time. It is also difficult to get people to hand the leaflets out. It needs re addressing if we have a 115 shake up at the end of the season, perhaps like you say put leaflets on seats before KO. But we are against it as there is only 6 of us mainly run 1894, we need help on distribution as in volunteers. Plus the club wont allow 2,000 A4 sheets of paper to be taped to seats, health & safety fire risk.

The club advertises singing sections already, true it could do with pushing it more. It goes on to 1894 twitter & other well followed supporters twitter accounts like YourMCFC, it goes on 1894 facebook, it goes on bluemoon ( but gets very low response and attention, the most popular threads on BM are about what trousers Pep wears ! )
We have tried to get personalities to follow, they are more interested in themselves as a lot of this type of twitter account is run by somebody for them. We have had Vinny / zabba and who ever runs peps twitter like our banners and comment, then that's all they do. Its difficult to get this type of following.

Getting tickets
The club insists that all tickets sold have to come with a season card number or membership number, you have to be a member of some sort to buy a ticket anywhere. How do these long standing fans get a ticket if they dont have membership or season card ? Not sure myself how the ticket sales work, is there a loop hole. Fans wanting to join singing section are better off coming through us rather than club as we can help out.

Supporters club/away fans
Five years ago we planned block 115 very well, for a group of unknown fans with no funding we grafted like mad to get the word out there, we had meetings with the club the lot. One thing we did was a kind of roadshow where we went to quite a lot of supporters clubs and did a half hour talk at their meetings. Got great backing from them all and made very welcome. Following this we had meetings with Kev Parker & the club who then wrote to all the supporters groups and told them that 1894 where trying to create a singing section in 115. People then emailed us with their supporters number so to move in to 115 as a season card holder. One of our lads writes software, he created software which put names and numbers on to a spreadsheet for around 600 fans to go in 115.
Then the job got fooked up as cheap season cards went on sale in SS3, so we lost about 40% of the singers !! Also some backed out and said staying where they are as they want to be with friends / relatives.

A lot of the above is going to be re addressed as in leaflets / club advertising / involve Kev Parker with supporter groups. We will meet with the club again Monday to come up with ideas for port vale & 115 area next season, the club are very good with us. But the main factor that will make all this work is "us fans", we have to want to move & change our mindset slightly. We need to work with the stadium we have because we cant change it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.