Bring the Noise

They will be shitting it, don't worry about that.

As good as that team sometimes look they are still the same team that has won nothing, is desperate to be relevant and will have the old confidence problem if we can just get into them and play anywhere near our best. All thing being equal, we are far superior so give us a fair ref and no bad luck then its ours to take and get the title push back on track.
Come on.

I have spent the weekend applying several coats of Danish Oil - to my racket.
If I cannot gee the crowd, then at least I should still be able to lob it at one of them.

Calm down - only having a laugh..

Go on vinnie. If we're not up for this you won't be up for anything. We've taken a lot of shit this season so far so give it some back and get at them it could push us over the line for this game at the very least. We were the better team at anfield and we probably still are the better team. Thursday is my first day back in work as soon as I clock off I'm hitting town can't wait. This is what it's about let's give em some the horrible bastards and if we do we'll probably win so don't fuck about there's every chance we could rinse them let's rock the gaff

The Scouse Echo did the same with the CL match. Bullshit!

Just been on.the OS ticket site on my phone and no seats are showing.

God luck to any Scouser who get's a seat in the City end and jumps up if Liverpool score.

So the club should put up the "sold out" sign, another PR disaster?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.