Bring the Poznan back!!

Some people took a while to get going with the poznan we seen it spreading near singing section so rather than wait for the wave effect I turned and started LET'S ALL DO THE POZNAN
In block 119 I had to do a solo poznan for 2 lines and then our block joined in Was praying it didn't fizzled out but well done to everyone who joined in
We just need a trigger so we do it as one
I have suggested as soon as the players are about to restart the game gives everyone chance to celebrate first then a mighty poznan to push the lads on again

Earlier in the season it seemed like every time we scored we would score again quickly.

Then we stopped doing the Poznan and it stopped happening.

Tonight the Poznan came back and we scored three goals in what? Ten minutes?

For me it really lifts the team and drives them on. They seem to really love it. To be fair, it must look brilliant when you're stood on the field and it is going off around you.

There were plenty in the South who steadfastly refused to join in and stood there, arms folded. Hopefully everyone will be on board with it for the rest of the season.

It's the least we can do for the team.

Those lucky enough to be going to Norwich should do the poznan at the kickoff to let the players know that they can win this..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.