Bring your bananas and inflatables to Wembley.

Sounds like a lot of blues are shitting it about walking down Wembley way with the rag scum. Grow a pair guys and take no shit off them, I've heard some in here have decided not to go because they're worried about their fans. Stick together and it will be fine
My mate told me that NONE of his rag acquaintances are going cos they know they're going to get hammered.

City fans will be ready and prepare this time as we were at the CS.

The policing and external segregation will also be much better.

There was talk of segregated walk ups/outs and 'kettling' around the stations...1 Blue train,1 rag train etc.

Nothing confirmed yet.

Get there a roar the boys on to history !!

Most Manc reds are just normal fans and don't want to scrap with friends and neighours who are blue.

It's the cockney cunts you need to watch for............or the young coked up dickheads bouncing around.

The vast majority want a day out .....fuck all else.

Stand up to any dickhead who starts ...they will back down unless you're on your own or are old or have kids.

They love bullying and outnumbering. Even numbers they're a joke.

There are going to be thousands of handy as fuck blues there so don't worry.

You manc northern citeh cunts.

Most Manc reds are just normal fans and don't want to scrap with friends and neighours who are blue.

It's the cockney cunts you need to watch for............or the young coked up dickheads bouncing around.

The vast majority want a day out .....fuck all else.

Stand up to any dickhead who starts ...they will back down unless you're on your own or are old or have kids.

They love bullying and outnumbering. Even numbers they're a joke.

There are going to be thousands of handy as fuck blues there so don't worry.

You manc northern citeh cunts.
And surprisingly enough I have no desire to fight with lads I’ve known for years who happen to support Utd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.