Bring your own bananas --OS

PrestwichPeteMcfc

IT'S our biggest European night in 30 years, and skipper Richard Dunne and the lads will need everyone behind them on Thursday as they battle to overturn Hamburg's 3-1 first-leg lead to reach the UEFA Cup semi-finals.

We want to make it a night to remember for Blues fans so bring all your flags and scarves and get to the City of Manchester Stadium early - there's a full house and the buzz will begin hours before the 7.45pm kick-off.

We've also nipped in ahead of TV cop Gene Hunt and Ashes to Ashes - City are leading the Eighties revival with the return of the much-loved inflatable banana. There'll be plenty available in return for a donation to the New Children's Hospital Appeal - or if you fancy flying the flag, there will be special City in Europe versions.

Allow yourself a little time to stroll around the CityStore and choose a bargain from some of those on offer in our sale, and for the kids there will be face painting or you can have a go at showing off your soccer skills.

The Blues need to win by two clear goals to go with that Stevie Ireland cracker from the first game in Germany. As manager Mark Hughes says, a sell-out CoMS crowd in full voice can make the difference on the night.

It promises to be some evening. If you're lucky enough to have a ticket, make the most of it and make a night of it.

So if you've got a banana still bring it or buy one at the citystore.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
The Blues need to win by two clear goals to go with that Stevie Ireland cracker from the first game in Germany.
I hope Hughes and the players don't think it's that simple. A 4-2 victory for City would see Hamburg go through.

COME ON CITY.

I'm fucking pumped and it's still 24 hours before kick off, I can see myself losing my voice tomorrow, in fact no. I WILL lose my voice tomorrow!

So in other words donate to this charity effort and you'll get one, otherwise sling yer hook?

i'll give money to charity for a banana since i lost mine in hamburg in the square

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.