Bringing a Chelsea /York & Liverpool fan to Napoli Game

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
Seeing my kids have all flown off Hols today, I am bringing 3 work mates with me from Yorkshire for this game, 2 have already been to night games with me.

All top lads who love footie, not only that but City get another £75 in the bank from 3 rivals :)

If its to late for your young ones to go to this game, take a mate lets fill the place for this one.

Re: Chelsea/Utd & Liverpool fans at Napoli Game

I'd rather the seat be empty!

bluesmith said:
Why? 3 lads who watch footie all over including non lge, we go to watch York and the likes of Darlington as well so when the chance comes along to travel in a full car to a night game I can't see any problem at all. Infact the Chelsea lad is also coming to the Wigan game and was doing the Poznan at the Swansea game.

With these lads it is all about going to games.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
bluesmith said:
Why? 3 lads who watch footie all over including non lge, we go to watch York and the likes of Darlington as well so when the chance comes along to travel in a full car to a night game I can't see any problem at all. Infact the Chelsea lad is also coming to the Wigan game and was doing the Poznan at the Swansea game.

I think if a lot of people did this then it might affect the atmosphere as there not likely to sing city songs. I wouldn't sing another clubs songs. Having said that i suppose its better to have a seat full than a seat empty. So basically what i'm saying is as long as its not denying a blue a chance to go then yea sure.

Sleeping_Easy said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
bluesmith said:

I think if a lot of people did this then it might affect the atmosphere as there not likely to sing city songs. I wouldn't sing another clubs songs. Having said that i suppose its better to have a seat full than a seat empty. So basically what i'm saying is as long as its not denying a blue a chance to go then yea sure.
Beleive me I reckon I will have the Chelsea lad in a City shirt by the end of the season, he loves it at City, the Utd lad came to the Leicester replay last season and although not a full house he said it was so different to OT where he said most of the time the fan next to you dosn't if speak to you. Like I say its good company and we see some good games over the season at some odd places.

Hi mate. it sounds like their getting the bug.

blue1969 said:
Hi mate. it sounds like their getting the bug.
Now then mate, how are you doing? The lad is down in 110 on Sat v Wigan, I am in my normal seat. You at the Napoli game as well?

Looking forward to these games, Napoli will bring a fair few over for this so should be a good European night again.

These sort of people aren't fans of any particular club if they are happy to pay to watch somebody elses team. Football fans indeed but not a supporter of a specific club. Fair play for bringing the along though and if they are happy to join in they may even be converted ;)

berger1985 said:
These sort of people aren't fans of any particular club if they are happy to pay to watch somebody elses team. Football fans indeed but not a supporter of a specific club. Fair play for bringing the along though and if they are happy to join in they may even be converted ;)
I used to go and watch Fulham when I was living in that neck of the woods and City weren't playing anywhere. Wasn't ever going to be converted though. It was mainly to watch that legend 'Diddy' David Hamilton make the announcements. Which was usually better than the football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.