Bringing a Chelsea /York & Liverpool fan to Napoli Game

Re: Bringing a Chelsea /Utd & Liverpool fan to Napoli Game

You're taking a fucking dirty Rag vermin **** into our ground? Fucking hell have you not got any City mates you can take? Whether he's a nice bloke or likes footy at Sunday league level, he's still a Rag and wouldn't be welcome if he was sat next to me! If he goes home with a black eye and a busted nose, or you get the same, don't be surprised!<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:13 am --<br /><br />
graham baker said:
Keep it up, CITY FOR LIFE.
Some serious pathetic people in here...
Yes that would be the idiot bringing along a Rag **** to a City game and anyone who thinks that's a good idea!

bluesmith said:
graham baker said:
So you'd be happy to sit next to chelsea and united fans at eastlands who would clearly be wanting City to get beat?

That´s not really the point, is it?
He wants to spend some time togheter with his best mates. I bet he would´nt bring them to a City-match if they made life miserable for fellow City-fans.

Re: Chelsea/Utd & Liverpool fans at Napoli Game

CITY FOR LIFE said:
city-till-i-cry said:
bluesmith said:
I'd rather the seat be empty!

Exatley, this is fucking embarssing
So you never take any non-city mates along to City? remember we still don;t sell out some of the biggest games at home. Reading 90mins from a Semi only last season and Utd in a Semi only sold out 36 hrs before the game. Looking at the planner there will be plenty of seats at this one as well.

Its your opinion but . . .

Being from Manchester the majority of mates are blues who already go to the game.

I do have rag mates, (who don't go to OT) that I would never ask in a million years to come with me to a city game. And if for some bizarre reason I did, they would tell me to fuckoff straight away without a moments hesitation.

Mates from other teams, i doubt they would spend their money on watching a different team to they support. When that money can be used to WATCH THEIR OWN TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (especially rival teams like you have just said!!)

All i know is I cant imagine going to the game, looking to my left there is a rag, to my right a rent boy, and in front scouser!! With a bit of luck the bloke behind me might be a blue in our own ground! The dad this happens is the day I retire to my armchair!

But like I said its your opinion

graham baker said:
bluesmith said:
graham baker said:
So you'd be happy to sit next to chelsea and united fans at eastlands who would clearly be wanting City to get beat?

That´s not really the point, is it?
He wants to spend some time togheter with his best mates. I bet he would´nt bring them to a City-match if they made life miserable for fellow City-fans.
are you for real? Together time with his mates? Why doesnt he go to the pub? or hire a pitch and play footy? Its bad enough being in the pub next to people who clearly want city to lose I certainly don't want to sit next to them in the ground - especially whne they are likely to be taking the place of a blue!

Lets just put something into context here, I have followed City for 45 years, I have been in the Miltary for 34 of those and these guys are all Miltary amd still serving so as for the Chelsea lad he lives 250 miles from home, the Utd lad went to OT last time approx 3 years ago so inbetween going abroad its great to spend some time getting a few beers down and watching a game. These are not bits of kids but grown man that have seen a bit of life, the colour of scarf might not just be the most important thing in life.
This is about going to a game, having a beer and forgetting about some of the stuff they have to do. By the way the Chelsea fan is in his 20's and will be going to Afghan in 2 months, if City lose or win won't really be top of his list of worries at the moment, 90 mins of footie and a beer might just be.
Anyway bringing fellow fans might just be the way forward in the future when fans can't afford to attend every game.
Nothing about having no City mates, I live in North Yorkshire 'but still attend EVERY home game.
I am a Manc and use to sweep the Kippax on Sundays for a free ticket so I have a bit of history of following the Blues.
And those on here that know me, know that I will do anything to better the match day experience at the ground.

Bringing a Chelsea /Utd & Liverpool fan to Napoli Game

Any guy serving in the forces can sit next to me, whatever their persuasion, used to do it regular when coming up from aldershot , five of us used to drive up friday night go on the piss all weekend and watch city, I was the only blue amongst them,also they backed the blues when it got stormy?

mancunial said:
Any guy serving in the forces can sit next to me, whatever their persuasion, used to do it regular when coming up from aldershot , five of us used to drive up friday night go on the piss all weekend and watch city, I was the only blue amongst them,also they backed the blues when it got stormy?
People aren't better people just because they're in the forces. They're no more special or important than a public toilet cleaner or a millionaire.

Some of the replies on here are seriously embarrassing. And whichever numbskull made a comment about them being 'football fans but not supporters of their team' or whatever it was, are you having a laugh? That's a compliment if anything! If you only go to the football to watch you own team win, and never appreciate the art of it them you have frankly wasted most of your football supporting life. Like I said, embarrassing.

City for Life, like you and your mates I enjoy going to any football match because we like football. Forget about these jokers on here, thinking they own their club and have exclusive rights. If the club gave the most remote bit of a shit about other fans watching games, do you not think there'd be a system in place to stop them coming, such as clubs sharing details about supporters. The club wants other fans to come, it's good for business. I can't stop shaking my head thinking about this child-brained danburge82 and his stupidity.

bluesmith said:
graham baker said:

To be honest some of the City fans I sit next to in the South Stand would probably be happier if City got beat. They moan so fucking much about everything that goes on on the pitch you have to wonder why they bother. They spend there lives trying to be football manager and wanted Mancini out after 5 minutes, the guy next to me at Swansea (well very match) said Dzeko was worse than last season and Kun was a waste of money because he didn't score with his first touch. At least the tosser wasn't there when number 4 went in.

Paulski said:
Some of the replies on here are seriously embarrassing. And whichever numbskull made a comment about them being 'football fans but not supporters of their team' or whatever it was, are you having a laugh? That's a compliment if anything! If you only go to the football to watch you own team win, and never appreciate the art of it them you have frankly wasted most of your football supporting life. Like I said, embarrassing.

City for Life, like you and your mates I enjoy going to any football match because we like football. Forget about these jokers on here, thinking they own their club and have exclusive rights. If the club gave the most remote bit of a shit about other fans watching games, do you not think there'd be a system in place to stop them coming, such as clubs sharing details about supporters. The club wants other fans to come, it's good for business. I can't stop shaking my head thinking about this child-brained danburge82 and his stupidity.

I'm a City fan, not a football fan, not enough to pay to watch any other team but my own. Why would I want to? I happily watch other teams online or on TV, but no way would I go out of my way, at my expense to watch another team, especially the three mentioned in the title.

My City supporting life has certainly not been wasted (and, er, not exactly to see them win all the time, as you should know), as for football supporting life, it doesn't exist beyond Sky Sports because if it wasn't for City I wouldn't give a shit about football. If City went out of business tomorrow, I'd never watch another game of football again.

The club means more to me than the game, I don't know what is embarrassing about that and I know who most blues would rather have sat next to them at a match. For some of us our club is a religion and you wouldn't see a jew going to pray at a mosque.

There are a few types of blues, one being City fanatics and another being City supporting football fanatics, the first of which would probably never ever dream of paying to watch another football league team. The other will. I can respect that, shame you weren't as respectful in labeling my comments as "numbskull", especially when I wasn't being particularly negative.

I don't know a single hardcore blue that pays to watch any other league team to get a football fix because unless it's City, TV will suffice. Watching City home, away and abroad is all the live football some of us need!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.