Bringing Back Some Tradition To The Cup Final!

on a related note the flag that goes over 110-105 at the start of home games is filthy not been washed for three + years can someone @ MCFC reading this give it a soak in some bio powder I think the dry cleaners would struggle to get some of the stains out

back to tradition clean banners only @ the final

thank you

jrb said:
view-image.php

Eets meester Bond , eets meester Bond !!!

Caveman that's a brilliant pic of Villa Park in '81.
As well as the old banners I would love to see the national anthem played by the band without a singer spoiling it. Just let the fans get on with it as we always did!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
jrb said:
It will probably fall on deaf ears as that is the nature of football ATM. However, I'll give it a try. :-) (your wasting your time jrb)

I can't even bring myself to think about, nevermind wave those pathetic H&S mini plastic handled flags Wembley and the FA put on the seats. Arrrgh!

So I'm asking each and everyone one of you that's going, that's a lot of City fans jrb, to bring your own flag and/or banner, if you have one? If you haven't got a flag or banner, then the choice is yours.(should I or shouldn't I buy one or make one ?) :-? That goes for the supporters branches as well. Let's turn Wembley Blue and turn back the clock to when the FA Cup was a real spectacle on the terraces as well as off it.

As in...........

view-image.php

I appreciate there will be some fans that don't want to do this. That's OK. :-)

At that 81 cup final and replay me and our kid had a homemade banner saying:

"Corrigans to safe for Crooks to crack"

I've got a photo somewhere of me at the 81 cup final next to a homemade banner saying "Gerry Gow Eats Cockerels" - Thought that was a brilliant pun.

My lad bought his FA cup final 2013 Blue one at the West Ham game for £7, i cant imagine what they'll be at rip off wembley

Completely agree - think about the Gillingham game - the cameras focused on two home made banners, the only two non mass produced banners going (I think the MEN gave loads away, all with their logo on, of course ;) )

''Sir Joe'' and ''City Goater Wembley''

Those of us of a more vintage age will recall legendary bannners from the 70's such as ''Joey Jones eats frogs legs'' at Liverpool. The home made banners do get the eye of the cameras if quite witty.
But make sure you carry the H&S certificate with you!

Good luck.

would be quite novel if everyone dressed in blue and brought a flag to wave. can't remember the last time that ever happened

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.