Bristol City (A) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans.
You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially the disgusting, disgraceful banner making load of twaddles. Especially the biased, spectacle needing, long nosed media.
The Best Team in the Land and all the World.

Yes decent performance and actually an entertaining game especially with no VAR now a nice home draw but I won’t hold my breath ..
Doesn’t it make a difference with no VAR, no stop, start. No messing about waiting for your goal to get chalked off, just cheering when the ball goes in, how radical is that? Both teams looking at going forward, trying to score a goal, entertaining because isn’t that what football is supposed to be about? Plus, yes a home draw to one of tonight’s winners would be fine;)

I don't think that was a good performance by any measure till Foden's shot went in off their defender and we pulled away.

Foden, Dias and Ake looked really good.

Philips was all over the place giving balls away, knocking ball away instead of passing.. Rico actually looked like he plays DM better than him.

And Julian was invisible at times.. with the same problems of our midfield not being able to find the striker with a key pass problem against a mid level championship team.

I know it says 3 goal win but didn't feel like it.

Our players needs to seriously wake up for Newcastle as that'll be a much harder game and RB Leipzig can transition much better than Bristol City and we weren't controlling them today.
FFS

That stupid interviewer had to bring that lot over Barton Bridge into it!!!! What does their game on Sunday have to do with this match. You over rated, pompous, stupid, silly, son of a whatever!! Get back in your cave.
Give him a detention, Ms. S.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.