Bristol City (A) LeagueCup SF 2nd Leg - PreMatch Thread

Bristol City v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think one of Kev and Silva will play.

Gundogan will play, as will Aguero because he us our only striker at the moment, and I think Bernardo will come in for Raheem.

The only concerns for me are Yaya, our central defence and GK.

Well Cider, I suppose by definition, if you wear red trousers you most certainly are a c**t. Nova Scotia it is then. :)
This guy could wear a Saville row suit and would still be a c**t! Awarded city wide contracts to his own family, sneaky twat, then applied for the city to be a world cup venue and stuffed our new ground up. Horrible bas***d!

It's on Anchor rd if that's any help

You're as far away from the city centre as you are the stadium there BC. I would imagine there are bus routes along Anchor road but it might be worth getting a taxi from there or an uber as you're pretty close to the ground, probably only about a mile. I'm sure the hotel will sort you out.

Given that we now need a maximum of 30 points out of a possible 42 to win the league we will have lots of opportunities to put out a "weakened" team for league games if needed (and none better then the WBA game next week). This gives up the opportunity to put out the strongest possible teams in the cup competitions. Some on here belittle the league cup but we are 90 minutes away from the final and I think we need to put out as strong a team as possible, then do it again on Sunday. Sadly, imo, this means no place for Yaya and Mangala. Bravo deserves his place and should play.

Underestimate them at our peril.
They weren’t scared at our place and if we can’t put away the chances we create, we will struggle. Home advantage is massive for this, if we don’t go big and powerful to put them to the sword, I can see us being another scalp for them. We have more than enough class and guile to beat them, even with their home advantage. They know if they can get a goal, it’s game on.

Pep will put out a similar side to the first leg, just hope Mangala does not play. Any chance for Vinny tomorrow ?

Think he will play one of KDB or Silva and can see Sterling starting up front again.

We need to start well and hopefully get a goal which we put us well on the way to Wembley.

Don’t know how this one is gonna go surely we can win this one. I think we should go full strength no messing about. Anyone know how many were taking there?

Hi Mr T, at 5-30, you should be okay for street parking near the ground but any later and you probably won't find anywhere. Most away fans head for the already mentioned Bedminster cricket club at BS3 2JX. Nice and easy in and out, a short walk to the stadium and very sociable. Just be careful that you park in the cricket club at a fiver and not in the next door field where you will be ripped off.
One word of advice, even if your sat nav tells you to go on the M4 and M32 into the city, DON'T! Stay on the M5 as the city centre is a total car park at the mo. If you're heading for the cricket club, use J19 (A369) which take you to the entrance or, alternatively use J18 (A4) which brings you in very close to Ashton Gate.
Have a safe trip.
I can vouch for that! M32 is a nightmare at rush hour. I’ve been working in Bristol for last couple of years on the railway. Driving from Filton to my hotel (Future Inn) has been a nightmare. Traffic around Temple Meads is a joke as well with the roadworks etc.
Anyway can’t wait until tomorrow. Early doors in the Drawbridge boozer and a few around King Street. Fingers crossed for another Wembley trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.