Bristol City (A) LeagueCup SF 2nd Leg - PreMatch Thread

Bristol City v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest game in the next 8 days is WBA at home, we win that and the Rags don;t win at Spurs then the gap widens again, with the squad we have we should be able to put a team out to cope with Bristol/Cardiff, the opposition fans may think we are under strength but bringing in Gundagon, Bernado, Mangala, Kompany, Zinchenko,Yaya etc is hardly under estimating or disrespecting the opposition , most teams would dream of being able to do this.

No Yaya. Please. His inclusion could lose us the game.

Not saying all of those should play but just that we should use combinations of them over next 2 games use KDB,Silva, Fernna sparingly same for Stones/Otamendi.

We need to be ahead of the recovery game for CL too.

Yeah, I agree. It's a funny one this one. My guess is that he will play Silva and De Bruyne in one each of the cup games, and he will try to play half a full-strength team in each one (if you know what I mean!). I just don't think that Yaya even makes the cut for our reserves any more. He's a liability now.

Yeah, I agree. It's a funny one this one. My guess is that he will play Silva and De Bruyne in one each of the cup games, and he will try to play half a full-strength team in each one (if you know what I mean!). I just don't think that Yaya even makes the cut for our reserves any more. He's a liability now.

Sadly i agree totally, last week in 1st leg he just slowed everything down, i said to my mate i would take him off at half time put Gundagon there and bring Sergio on ,which of course Pep did later in game , but it was so obvious how he actually affected our style. I sadly as its a shame to see him like this. If we do sign Fred this window i can't see him playing again unless lots and lots of injuries.

Given the way we've stumbled through three and a half rounds of the competition I expect us to lose 2-1 in 90 minutes, lose 3-2 after extra time and go through on away goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.