Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

Grinding out another win. Seems like we always have to win ugly.
Surely we are going to really click again soon and someone is going to get a real pasting.

On the cards I think.
If we can start defending like a Premier League team again, I could imagine us giving Arsenal a right fucking tonking if they got to the final.

Made it harder work than it should have been, glad we won the tie on the night as well, but we need to be more ruthless we’re missing so many chances lately, champs lg sides will punish us for that

Enjoyable game should have had a hatful,but wasteful and wrong decisions at times fairplay to Bristol City they kept going and I would like to see them get promoted,but always thought we could have moved up the gears if seriously needed,the league cup may be a minor trophy but once you get to the final it’s a trophy end of ...

I would say our 'goalkeeper' is a contributory factor to the form and confidence of our centre halves.

Stones has been poor since he got back. He needs to sharpen up quick.

Convincing performance going forward but very very sloppy at the back. This Zinchenko at left back isn’t going to work long term. He had no idea what was going on behind him for those crosses and he will be targeted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.