Bristol City (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
im still pissed off that we are not twatting the rags tonight, i would have loved to see us take them apart.

I have a feeling you may get your wish at some stage this season with regards to meeting that lot more than the twice. Bristol City being our oppo this evening is fine by me thank you very much.

On seeing the side City are putting out i would imagine there will have been a few "fucks sake" to be heard in the Bristol camp. They know City are taking it seriously and looking to get it done tonight.

The story I mentioned earlier about the ball boy getting a VIP day was just on the national ITV news. Great PR and classy move by City.

We have not spent the highest this season so far in gross terms or net terms. Errrr....but Barca had to sell big before they could spend more than us this season so far. Guess what? We too had to sell a lot to finance our summer activity. People compare our gross spending with that of United this summer and point to the £90m or so difference but willfully ignore the fact that this £90m difference or what is called the "vast" difference between our spending and theirs this summer was due to players we sold which any club including united could have done. I actually agree that the Sheik is ruining the game by having to finance his transfer activity through player sales. I thought he was the sheik and that he could dip his hands into his wallet, get all the money needed accross to the manager and life goes on. So far so good i see no major difference between our spending and there's over the past few years. Only difference is that our squad is looking more meaningful and you can easily tell where we are going and what few tools are needed to get there unlike their scattergun approach that they employ.

All hail the mighty sheik who had to do some players sales to enable him fufill most of his transfer goals.

Bernado Silva is still adapting and wasn't bought as a back up imo. He was signed up to bolster our underwhelming atttack of last season and only had to settle for being a bit part player majorly because Sterling improved massively.

Don't be deceived, our net transfer sum this season is pretty much same as united's. In order words, the new amount made available by the club was pretty much same between both clubs. One of the clubs got more money through player sales and the other thought they had arrived before reality struck a couple weeks back.

On seeing the side City are putting out i would imagine there will have been a few "fucks sake" to be heard in the Bristol camp. They know City are taking it seriously and looking to get it done tonight.

Or seeing Yaya, Mangala and Bravo and thinking they can walk right through us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.