Britains got talent is back.

My positive comment - it was better than that Crouchy thinng.

Ant & Dec singing at the start was cringeworthy & the quicker these 2 are binned from tv the better.

Those turtle dancers -shite in the extreme.

Those children singing about saving the planet - sick inducing. Obviously told to do it by their tree hugging Greenpeace parents. Didn't even look like they enjoyed it.

That 11 year old dancer only has the 1 move

Even diversity were poor in my opinion.

Anyway, onto next weeks shambles

Rather than apologising (which I'm not bothered whether you do or not), do you not think you'd be better served counting to 10 before kicking off? It's a thread on a forum Kaz, not a cure for cancer. So I fail to see the need to get all protective about it. Threads get merged and/or their titles changed regularly on here. No one else ever goes off on one about it.
It is just polite to say I am changing it because .. I don't start many threads in off topic ,i will go back to none. I don't really notice what happens to the other titles tbf ,i get protective because that is just the way I am about things , counting to ten is a constant challenge for my weird brain

Anyway ,semi final one and as much as I liked the marine that is a bit limited, a bit of slapstick comedy is what I needed so I concur with him going through

They usually do a semi finals every night for a week but are just doing one a week, i expect that is to do with covid restrictions ,i found sat night pre recorded shows kept things normal for me whilst we were in lockdown

Anyone who moans were you moaning about talent shows in the 70 's and 80's ? They are nothing new , watch it, don't watch it , i don't care !

i haven't read the rest of the thread, but the programme is wank, boring and tired and mrs frog likes it, that in itself is enough for me to hate the programme, shes a selfish ****, she said she was brewing up 20 mins ago and I've still not got a brew, god i hate her lol.

all is forgiven, a nice brew :)

Last edited:
Those children singing about saving the planet - sick inducing. Obviously told to do it by their tree hugging Greenpeace parents. Didn't even look like they enjoyed it.

was thinking the same and how sad it was that some seemed about 5 or 6 years old and yet were being brought up to worry about adult things. At that age should be about being a child, not singing about saving the world, should be about enjoying things and not having a worry in the world. Teenagers by all means start having a voice and taking on the world thats what i did as a teenage and a young man !, but kids as young as 5 or 6 thats just wrong in my eyes, let kids be kids.

Seen Steve Royal several times as a support act and is always very funny.
I’ve seen him so many times, brilliant comedian.
his kids went to the same junior school as mine did.
I once said to him” if ever your act is struggling , give me a call and I will bale you out as I’m such a funny guy myself“ .
That night he was on stage in Birmingham in front of 500 people. He rang me to tell the audience a joke. I was flustered for a joke as I didn’t expect he would call me. I told the long winded Happy Harry , master of scintillating sarcasm joke.
He told me later that was comedy suicide.
He is a top bloke. I can’t wait to see him in the final

My positive comment - it was better than that Crouchy thinng.

Ant & Dec singing at the start was cringeworthy & the quicker these 2 are binned from tv the better.

Those turtle dancers -shite in the extreme.

That 11 year old dancer only has the 1 move

Even diversity were poor in my opinion.

Anyway, onto next weeks shambles
Diversity were poor ! Lol ,dance is not for you clearly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.