Britain's most prolific ever rapist revealed

It must actually be the rape that’s he’s into.

A young gay lad like him could pull every night down Canal St.

I’m not attractive and the odd times I’ve drank there I was batting them away with a shitty stick, it’s like the last days of Rome usually.

He must have got a kick out of the actual raping, which is disgusting.

190+ victims and potentially the worlds most victims from one individual, in Manchester and in areas I’ve drank in many times.

Frightening.

190+ victims and potentially the worlds most victims from one individual, in Manchester and in areas I’ve drank in many times.

Frightening.

This is pretty much what i've thought since hearing it. I may as well have lived in Factory/5th Avenue from 2009-2013, wandered out of there in all states. Absolutely nothing to say that you, I or anyone else around our age on this forum hasn't at least chatted to this guy in the street whilst pissed up at 3am.

This is pretty much what i've thought since hearing it. I may as well have lived in Factory/5th Avenue from 2009-2013, wandered out of there in all states. Absolutely nothing to say that you, I or anyone else around our age on this forum hasn't at least chatted to this guy in the street whilst pissed up at 3am.

I left secondary school in 2008, I was going to Factory and 5th Ave same period as you, nearly every weekend mate.

Factory was actually our group of mates favourite from 2010-2012, I must have gone 100 times.

I got in some right states but can honestly never remember waking up not knowing where I was, thankfully.

As you say, could easily have been one of us.

I left secondary school in 2008, I was going to Factory and 5th Ave same period as you, nearly every weekend mate.

Factory was actually our group of mates favourite from 2010-2012, I must have gone 100 times.

I got in some right states but can honestly never remember waking up not knowing where I was, thankfully.

As you say, could easily have been one of us.

I went to Factory quite a bit back then as well and it is worrying to think of what this guy was doing and how long he got away with it. There's bound to have been people he spiked but fortunately got away before he was able to trick them in to going to his flat.

As someone said he's bound to be investigated as potentially the canal pusher. The police are adamant there isn't a serial killer but it seems like they had no idea about this guy or the crimes until a victim managed to get away.

I lived in Barking when young gay men were turning up dead by a church. It took four deaths for the police to find Stephen Port. He was drugging and raping men.

I won't go into much detail but I know more than most about that case. What I will say is that the gay community were on to Port from ages back. Alerted the police an everything and could of possibly saved some of those men. The unusual thing about this Singa case is that there never found any GHB. That's bizarre as he must of had quite a stash. By contrast Ports use of GHB was what initially alerted people that he was up to something. The other issue with Port was if he actually meant to kill them or not, which means there may of been more victims of rape who lived.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to Factory quite a bit back then as well and it is worrying to think of what this guy was doing and how long he got away with it. There's bound to have been people he spiked but fortunately got away before he was able to trick them in to going to his flat.

As someone said he's bound to be investigated as potentially the canal pusher. The police are adamant there isn't a serial killer but it seems like they had no idea about this guy or the crimes until a victim managed to get away.

GHB is extremely dangerous if you get the dose wrong so if that did happen a few times, maybe some of the victims overdosed.

Would it be beyond the realms of possibility to believe he then took them to the canal late at night in some kind of wheelbarrow to push them into the water?

Definitely something for the police to look at and even Channel 4 if they make another documentary.

We should send him back to Indonesia rather than keep him in prison here at our expense, he'd probably get the death penalty there, and nobody would care, but even if he didn''t they would be paying for it not us.
Your right, but as usual we won't, and us workers will foot the bill for his bed and breakfast

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.