Britains Yongest Grandad..........Age 29.

rickmcfc

29 and a grandad, WTF!!! He had a kid when he was 15, and his daughter has just had a kid age 14.....and he is jobless. Accidents happen i accept that, but then posing for a photo to be published in a national newspaper. Its almost like a prize for winning a game for them. Opinions?

rickmcfc said:
29 and a grandad, WTF!!! He had a kid when he was 15, and his daughter has just had a kid age 14.....and he is jobless. Accidents happen i accept that, but then posing for a photo to be published in a national newspaper. Its almost like a prize for winning a game for them. Opinions?

Everything that is wrong with England can be found in those two buffoons. Gassing them would be a waste of gas. Push them off a cliff. A very high cliff. And the rest of the workshy fuckwits who think it's great to sponge for all of their lives. Wasters.

BimboBob said:
rickmcfc said:

Everything that is wrong with England can be found in those two buffoons. Gassing them would be a waste of gas. Push them off a cliff. A very high cliff. And the rest of the workshy fuckwits who think it's great to sponge for all of their lives. Wasters.

Did you have a nice weekend Bob?

Well of course he is jobless, why should he work and pay for his feckless kids when he can earn money doing feck all. I still say make em work cleaning the streets if they dont turn up you dock em a days pay (benefits) they will soon learn and yes i am talking about them like they are animals which isnt fair to animals that would fucking work if they could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BimboBob said:
rickmcfc said:

Did you have a nice weekend Bob?

Indeed i did NF, indeed i did. Booking the rest of the week off as well in preparation for Sunday.

stonerblue said:
Makes me proud to be English..

They're Welsh, so its ok.

He could be a great Grandad by the time he's 34, and a great great Grandad at 49, and even a great great great Grandad at 64.

Unknown_Genius said:
stonerblue said:
Makes me proud to be English..

They're Welsh, so its ok.

He could be a great Grandad by the time he's 34, and a great great Grandad at 49, and even a great great great Grandad at 64.

No its fucking not so on top of all the benefits we pay these wankers they get free prescriptions off us as well. Actually they already got that due to them being allergic to work

In the interview the new grandad says the babies dad is "shaping up to be a very decent man," what, well call me cynical but i dont exactly trust this shites judge of character. Im guessing in his eyes he means he has stayed off crystal meth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.