Britains Yongest Grandad..........Age 29.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well of course he is jobless, why should he work and pay for his feckless kids when he can earn money doing feck all. I still say make em work cleaning the streets if they dont turn up you dock em a days pay (benefits) they will soon learn and yes i am talking about them like they are animals which isnt fair to animals that would fucking work if they could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
same issues over here in ireland.... all lower class, pikey` s and now foreigners ruining the system. it s about 5-10 % max of irish in maternity wards....

Simple solution to all of this BUT it will never happen.
1) Charge the dad with statitury rape ( the girl is under 16)
2) charge her with having under age sex
3)give the kid to an adoption agency
4) DO not give any child benifit

Lets see haw they will get on then +++++ this will hopefully teach everyone else a lesson

nobby_31 said:
So is he, so how would that work?

nobby_31 said:

Lets see haw they will get on then +++++ this will hopefully teach everyone else a lesson

All of which has the effect of punishing a baby for the errors of others.
Have you really thought this through mate?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
nobby_31 said:

Its punishment that this kid has to grow up with role models like that in its life to become another one itself and continue the cycle

nobby_31 said:

obviously not.... he s a nob ffs

BoyBlue_1985 said:
nobby_31 said:

Its punishment that this kid has to grow up with role models like that in its life to become another one itself and continue the cycle

Good point.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well of course he is jobless, why should he work and pay for his feckless kids when he can earn money doing feck all. I still say make em work cleaning the streets if they dont turn up you dock em a days pay (benefits) they will soon learn and yes i am talking about them like they are animals which isnt fair to animals that would fucking work if they could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ineed, one big reason i would emmigrate to Thailand to live there full time is if you dont work you dont eat. Theres something to be said for that.......

Saw a gem in the NY paper this am. An ex con with a rap sheet as long as my arm ran over a killed a 13 year old in the Bronx the other day. He was a 44 year old unemployed waste of space with 11, count em 11 kids. One of his homies was quoted as saying, "Yeah he was a real family man!" No shit?? NURSE!!!!!

Frank the Yank said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ineed, one big reason i would emmigrate to Thailand to live there full time is if you dont work you dont eat. Theres something to be said for that.......
Isn't that what Gary Glitter said why he moved there???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.