British Lions

gazting

does anybody have any opinoins why the uks best rugby union players struggle to beat the south african rugby team, i stuggle to find out why are players dnt match up to there players

gazting said:
does anybody have any opinoins why the uks best rugby union players struggle to beat the south african rugby team, i stuggle to find out why are players dnt match up to there players
"U.K's", "opinions", "Struggle", "our", "don't", "their".

Because they were terribly unlucky and playing at an unknown bear pit of a place at altitude. We didn't turn up for the first 40 of the first test and would have won it if there weren't a couple of minutes lost due to video stoppages, if Berger would have been sent off instead of sin binned for gouging in the second test we would have won and only lost due to the last kick of the game and we inialated them yesterday albeit with key players missing from both teams. Yesterday was a great day for Lions rugby so cheer up.

jimharri said:
gazting said:

ha ha ha you sarkie tw&t

without a dream said:
We came bloody close to beating the best side in world rugby and bar some shocking refereeing and a stupid Irishman would have done.

for sure 3-0

1.The South African rugby team is rather good
2.The test series was played in South Africa (a couple of games played at altitude and very hard pitches
3. The Boks targeted certain players and as a result the Lions suffered key injuries.
4. Certain referees are still not aware that binding at a 45 degree angle and standing up in the front row are both illegal (most referees have never played in the front row)
5.This was a short tour and it took as usual way too long for the lions to work out how to play the Boks. They are big and strong and tend to run straight at you get your defence right and you have a good chance. Dont get bullied up fron particularly in the front row, and dont contest line outs particularly if the ball id heading in Matfields direction.

Teh Lions did pretty well under the circumstances and had some appaling luck in the first two tests

Danish Blue said:
1.The South African rugby team is rather good
2.The test series was played in South Africa (a couple of games played at altitude and very hard pitches
3. The Boks targeted certain players and as a result the Lions suffered key injuries.
4. Certain referees are still not aware that binding at a 45 degree angle and standing up in the front row are both illegal (most referees have never played in the front row)
5.This was a short tour and it took as usual way too long for the lions to work out how to play the Boks. They are big and strong and tend to run straight at you get your defence right and you have a good chance. Dont get bullied up fron particularly in the front row, and dont contest line outs particularly if the ball id heading in Matfields direction.

Teh Lions did pretty well under the circumstances and had some appaling luck in the first two tests

I agree but appalling luck is not how I'd describe some of those decisions

stonie said:
jimharri said:
gazting said:

ha ha ha you sarkie tw&t
11qsu9u.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.