Britney Spears

keep your eyes out for Brittany next season, this is her new husband.

Attachments

• 2_Sam3-COLLAGE.jpg
    2_Sam3-COLLAGE.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 145
She’s having another phase where the people around her are giving her access to her social media.
Has a new book coming out so that’s why they are probably letting her do these odd speeches and daft dances to drum up attention.

She is utterly off it.

Its so sad how no one gets her in a hospital or on a treatment plan that’s best for her.

She looks like a crack head with the messy hair, eye make up and now her teeth are going.

I hope for a happy ending for her but it’s very unlikely. She’s probably been sick for 20 odd years. This free Britney thing her ‘fans’ protest for is probably the worst thing for her.

She’s having another phase where the people around her are giving her access to her social media.
Has a new book coming out so that’s why they are probably letting her do these odd speeches and daft dances to drum up attention.

She is utterly off it.

Its so sad how no one gets her in a hospital or on a treatment plan that’s best for her.

She looks like a crack head with the messy hair, eye make up and now her teeth are going.

I hope for a happy ending for her but it’s very unlikely. She’s probably been sick for 20 odd years. This free Britney thing her ‘fans’ protest for is probably the worst thing for her.

I see a video of her earlier, at least I was hoping it was a double but she looked rougher than a badgers arse.

Gotta feel for her, made to change her voice when singing, money controlled, depression, fame at a young age.

I hope she don't end up like Madonna, trying to stay relevant by doing some odd shit on Tik Tok looking like she's one of the Madame Tussauds wax works.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.