Britney Spears

Just how do you force someone to use birth control? Substitute the pill for her other meds? In which case she would not know.
Not being well advised from what I can see. Appearing paranoid with this claim unless she can back it up in detail.

Depo Provera.

It’s administered by an injection into a fatty area such as the buttocks. Effects usually lasts three months.

Historic reports that she took it but stopped due to weight gain.

Apparently the conservatorship stops her from removing IUD she is now using.

I get the feeling her life is about to slide again. I do think her the conservatorship was there for a reason but her fans have convinced them to remove it. I hope they're prepared for the shite that will follow. Hope I am wrong though.

I get the feeling her life is about to slide again. I do think her the conservatorship was there for a reason but her fans have convinced them to remove it. I hope they're prepared for the shite that will follow. Hope I am wrong though.
She still has it but with a legal team not her dad, got engaged yesterday, she is fine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.