Britney Spears

What good is living if you can't be free and make decisions about your own life?
Like not getting the covid jab for example ?

Only kidding fode I am sure she is double jabbed with the right stuff.

Well maybe.
That’s why I didn't say truly free or make reference to the libertarian wet dream of absolute freedom.

The conservatorship was about protecting Britney not other people, opposite of vaccine mandates.
In truth I am not that interested in Spears or the saga being played out in the media.

the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle but from an outsider not looking in it appears she hasn't handle fame and fortune that well.

if she can still look sexy with next to nothing on next time she appears on stage lip sinking to her tunes good luck to her.

I think going country like Dolly would be a good career move.

too many kids might not be a good idea for the climate frying theorists.

Well maybe.

In truth I am not that interested in Spears or the saga being played out in the media.

the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle but from an outsider not looking in it appears she hasn't handle fame and fortune that well.

if she can still look sexy with next to nothing on next time she appears on stage lip sinking to her tunes good luck to her.

Adoption?

reface-2021-11-13-02-59-25.jpg

Well maybe.

The truth is a matter of legal record from the courts ,if you are not interested why are you here

LOL I like your humour Fode , like me you don't take yourself too seriously.

Has Britany undergone some PS in hibernation?

Good spot, but if use Madonna's face as a canvas there is only so much you can do.

What would the Mona Lisa look like if LDV only had a McDonald's napkin to sketch and paint on?

Last edited:
The truth is a matter of legal record from the courts ,if you are not interested why are you here
So I can get a ribbing from you kaz what better reason is there.

Tell me all about her kaz as I know you are her biggest fan this side of the black stump.

As for the truth , tell that to all those who " know " OJ was innocent of murder.

Seen the memphis three recently if not have a look , fantastic documentary?

Excited about the season ahead kaz?

Lets hope we get through the international break injury free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.