Brits shot dead in Sweden

Indeed have a good friend who is a journo over there just north of Stockholm. Past 10yrs there has been increasing violence & shootings common place due to gangs all over the country.

Would be interesting to get a POV from our BM friends who are based in Sweden & I know contribute to the Allsvenskan football thread.
A friend of mine has just left there after 10 years and said exactly the same. Some seriously dodgy characters over there these days.

They had an influx of legal immigrants, who were given jobs and housing. The trouble is they were usually in the same area and when the kids came along the jobs dried up, the areas they were put in became ghettos and crime took over.

Look a bit of a shit do, I know you can't tell off a picture but they don't look like villains.

Following extract from 'i' newspaper website coverage of the story.

Sweden has one of the highest rates of gun violence in Europe, second only to Croatia, particularly the city of Malmo.
Some figures within the Swedish police have estimated that gun violence has risen tenfold since the early 90s, pointing the finger towards gang violence.

Crikey, who knew?

Old workmate of mine spent ten years working in Malmo. He returned to England specifically because of how these ''migrant gangs'' have made it unsafe. His words, not mine and before a pile on that he's racist, his black wife would confirm he isn't. ;-)

Old workmate of mine spent ten years working in Malmo. He returned to England specifically because of how these ''migrant gangs'' have made it unsafe. His words, not mine and before a pile on that he's racist, his black wife would confirm he isn't. ;-)
"You can't call me racist. My spouse is black. There are two things I hate in this world, racism and Arabs."

I'm just taking the piss, mate. I am not questioning your friend's values or integrity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.