brookelandsblue2.0

200xo4y.jpg

"Are you still having those hot flushes BB2.0?"

"Mmmmm - and my ears are burning as well"

der-bomber said:
ElanJo said:
BB offered to leave the forum for £100. Within a page or 2 someone offered to pay the whole lot.

It's called the free market, woman.

l thought you were against Capitalism ?........ Judas

but it's still the free market, woman.

Giles said:
der-bomber said:
ElanJo said:
BB offered to leave the forum for £100. Within a page or 2 someone offered to pay the whole lot.

It's called the free market, woman.

l thought you were against Capitalism ?........ Judas

but it's still the free market, woman.

Ooooh look, here's another bandwagon jumper, Giles, fresh from defending nonces on another thread has decided he feels brave all of a sudden....LMFAO

Do you ever discuss any topics what-so-ever der bomber? Or just post a question, throw a few names around at any reply's and attempt to fob it off as "verbal jousting"?

Perhaps i haven't looked at all the right threads but im not sure i've seen too many constuctive posts by your good self.

Brave? Against a mental midget? It would have been like telling James Brown he'd better watch out for Tom Jones.

And, sorry, I really don't recall defending you. But, my pleasure.

GStar said:
Do you ever discuss any topics what-so-ever der bomber? Or just post a question, throw a few names around at any reply's and attempt to fob it off as "verbal jousting"?

Perhaps i haven't looked at all the right threads but im not sure i've seen too many constuctive posts by your good self.

Der Bomber fancies himself as being a bit handy - but not half as much as he fancies BB2.0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.