Brown Envelopes.......

The cookie monster said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
Oh right so theres no agenda to make the rags win?
School's finished I see. Done your colouring homework?
Got me them matches yet which are fixed
You have over 2000 to choose from your list
In your own time
Cheers.
Why when you refuse to answer a simple question 8 times (shall we go for 9?)

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
It doesn't even need to be a result (which is far more difficult to fix). How many times have we said about a ref "He's obviously decided to keep his cards in his pockets today?" when he seems to be lenient with yellow cards. Maybe there's bets on that. Or when that useless idiot Attwell gave loads of fouls against us v Wolves. Maybe there were bets on the number of free-kicks?

I believe that, before Sunday, Clattenburg had issued 10 red cards in his PL career, 5 of which were against us. That's astonishing and defies the laws of probability.
I thought the whole point of this thread and agenda threads was there is a campaign to fix matches to go the rags way?
Well once again you were wrong.

8th time, why is the Premier League immune when all other sports and leagues are not? (it is not by the way)

Is there any chance you can answer me a question?
Ideally without sarcasm?
If there is indeed some kind of triad/betting syndicate/FA/referee - type corruption going on,then wouldn't it make more sense to target,say,Barnet versus Rochdale and keep a low profile,in picking a non-televised game that only 2000 are watching,than a huge fixture such as the rags and chelski where billions are watching the refs every move?
6/4 is 6/4,whether it's on a horse race,a football match,or the X factor.
So why not keep the corruption confined to events that don't draw so much media attention and potential controversy?
It just doesn't make sense to cause a shitstorm like Clattenburggate,when you could just get the Scunthorpe keeper to drop a bollock for your payday.
And lower league refs would be less well known and easier to bribe and keep quiet too.

Prestwich_Blue said:
But while we're on the subject, do you not think it's strange that top flight refs like Calttenburg & Atkinson referee a rags loss, send one of them off and don't get another game for 12 months?
No
He never reffed other teams in the same 12 months too

The cookie monster said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
In your own time
Cheers.
I'll ask Mr Wong when I'm next in the chippy. Until then, go away and play with your Lego or something.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
I thought the whole point of this thread and agenda threads was there is a campaign to fix matches to go the rags way?

8th time, why is the Premier League immune when all other sports and leagues are not? (it is not by the way)

Ideally without sarcasm?
If there is indeed some kind of triad/betting syndicate/FA/referee - type corruption going on,then wouldn't it make more sense to target,say,Barnet versus Rochdale and keep a low profile,in picking a non-televised game that only 2000 are watching,than a huge fixture such as the rags and chelski where billions are watching the refs every move?
So why not keep the corruption confined to events that don't draw so much media attention and potential controversy?
It just doesn't make sense to cause a shitstorm like Clattenburggate,when you could just get the Scunthorpe keeper to drop a bollock for your payday.
And lower league refs would be less well known and easier to bribe and keep quiet too.
What is easier to pass away a £10m bet on? A game that usually draws a market of £40,000 or one that draws a market of £1bn?

As I say mate, PB was pm-ing me before and just after the dossier was sent to the FA and after what then took place over the following weeks, I have no reason to doubt its validity. Also knowing PB as I do, on something like this and with his personal and business contacts, he is neither a wum, nor attention seeker.

Prestwich_Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:

But while we're on the subject, do you not think it's strange that top flight refs like Calttenburg & Atkinson referee a rags loss, send one of them off and don't get another game for 12 months?

It's about as strange as Mike Dean refereeing a Utd 2-0 win over Chelsea (whilst awarding a Chelsea player a red card in the first half) and then not being given another United game for 13 months.

So, on the flipside to you saying refereers who have 'fucked over' United have not been back for a year, yet this occasion where they've fucked the opposition over yet not returned to OT for a while.

Prestwich_Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
In your own time
Cheers.
I'll ask Mr Wong when I'm next in the chippy. Until then, go away and play with your Lego or something.
Am just putting my football bets on with betfair as we speak
Any chance of asking your mate mr wong if he knows anything about tonights matches.

Hamann Pineapple said:
supercrystal7 said:
France actually delay their streams to stop betting on sport. I know for a fact journalist used to clean up by betting at events live.

I am undoubtedly in the agenda camp, but I'm sorry mate, that is complete bollocks.
No bollocks at all. This is 100% the truth. Roland Garos purposely dont have accurate up to date live scoring like the other grand slams and their streams are many seconds slow. Many gamblers are annoyed about this. Even the Paris masters at the moment has slow streams. This makes it VERY difficult for traders. When you are betting in play those extra seconds make all the difference. This obviously leads to people trying to get men inside to take advantage. However, the French have a policy where if you have a laptop on, it will be checked and then you will be asked to leave.

EDIT
I have a little knowledge about the way professional tennis gambling works. The fixing involved and how the Federations fight it etc. I said that if this fixing is happening in tennis with future world no 1s and current top ten players, then I don't see why it would not happen in football. I have no knowledge about the gambling in football. However, think if they can tap up multi millionaire, successful tennis players then tapping up a ref not too hard.

SWP's back said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
SWP's back said:

Ideally without sarcasm?
What is easier to pass away a £10m bet on? A game that usually draws a market of £40,000 or one that draws a market of £1bn?

As I say mate, PB was pm-ing me before and just after the dossier was sent to the FA and after what then took place over the following weeks, I have no reason to doubt its validity. Also knowing PB as I do, on something like this and with his personal and business contacts, he is neither a wum, nor attention seeker.

Sorry to labour the point,but I thought you said earlier that these bets were unregulated,and never saw the inside of a betting shop?
So what do you mean by 'pass away'?
Because nobody would be any the wiser if they were bets struck illegally on an unregulated market?
So your 'market' analogy doesn't apply,because there is no 'market' to draw unwanted attention if the betting is done behind closed doors.
Therefore the high street bookies would be unaware of them,so it wouldn't affect the pricees in Hills or Ladbrokes.

supercrystal7 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
supercrystal7 said:
France actually delay their streams to stop betting on sport. I know for a fact journalist used to clean up by betting at events live.

I am undoubtedly in the agenda camp, but I'm sorry mate, that is complete bollocks.
No bollocks at all. This is 100% the truth. Roland Garos purposely dont have accurate up to date live scoring like the other grand slams and their streams are many seconds slow. Many gamblers are annoyed about this. Even the Paris masters at the moment has slow streams. This makes it VERY difficult for traders. When you are betting in play those extra seconds make all the difference. This obviously leads to people trying to get men inside to take advantage. However, the French have a policy where if you have a laptop on, it will be checked and then you will be asked to leave.

EDIT
I have a little knowledge about the way professional tennis gambling works. The fixing involved and how the Federations fight it etc. I said that if this fixing is happening in tennis with future world no 1s and current top ten players, then I don't see why it would not happen in football. I have no knowledge about the gambling in football. However, think if they can tap up multi millionaire, successful tennis players then tapping up a ref not too hard.

Good film if you get a chance

paul_newman09.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.