Brown Envelopes.......

Prestwich_Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
4 times you've dodged the question TCM
God knows what can happen in the future
But i will still say no.
Do you believe that racing is clean?

No,because jockeys/trainers/owners have been banned.
Mainly as a result of evidence being compiled and a substantive case against them submitted.
This hasn't yet happened in football.
Mainly because folk are apparently getting half a million pounds to stay quiet to protect a billion pound a week corruption racket.
Yet a bullet costs less than a quid,and that is precisely what any organised crime syndicate would have used.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
But i will still say no.

Mainly as a result of evidence being compiled and a substantive case against them submitted.
Mainly because folk are apparently getting half a million pounds to stay quiet to protect a billion pond a week corruption racket.
Yet a bullet costs less than a quid,and that is precisely what any organised crime syndicate would have used.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Prestwich_Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
You must also believe in the tooth fairy, Easter Bunny and Father Christmas then. No point in even trying to debate with someone with a mind as closed as yours. Do you work for the FA?
You list the matches then that have been rigged by the triads...
Sadly Mr Wong in the takeaway doesn't let me into his confidence.

But the Norwich v Derby match in the Championship 2 seasons ago was certainly fixed and the Far Eastern exchanges refused to give the FA the information it needed.

and a Wigan - Fulham 0-0 a few seasons ago was reported as being fixed, with the same outcome. My source tells me that on some weeks, 6 out of the 10 PL games will involve some element of fixing/corruption.

O dear
Care to share your source??

istillovemikeriley said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
You list the matches then that have been rigged by the triads...
Sadly Mr Wong in the takeaway doesn't let me into his confidence.

But the Norwich v Derby match in the Championship 2 seasons ago was certainly fixed and the Far Eastern exchanges refused to give the FA the information it needed.

and a Wigan - Fulham 0-0 a few seasons ago was reported as being fixed, with the same outcome. My source tells me that on some weeks, 6 out of the 10 PL games will involve some element of fixing/corruption.

O dear
Care to share your source??

H.P. is 1/2 on,although the triads have lumped on Daddies at 6/4.

FAO of NJ, sjk2008 and the cookie monster

whilst one of you seems to think I have a personal vendetta and the others seem to have a reasonable debate with me I'd like to raise the issue of Lee Mason

By all accounts Mr Mason is a Bolton fan and a native of Bolton. Under premier league rules he is not supposed to referee games that involve teams that could have an affect on the team he supports.

So why was he given the task of refereeing the United V QPR game at the back end of last season? You may remember it as the one where Shaun Derry got sent off for 'fouling' an offside striker going by the nickname Tom Daley. Derry was off, a penalty was awarded and scored all within the first fifteen minutes.

Shortly after it came to light that Mason's family were season ticket holders at the swamp.

Mr Mason was then chosen to ref the game between Manchester City and West Bromwich Albion at the Ethihad just three days later, and was withdrawn from the game due to 'family reasons'.

Now to my subjective eye Mason over the last three years has been ons of the worst referees for us although not rivaling the maestro that is Peter Walton.

Of course City went on to win the game and surprisingly the scum lost at Wigan the same night.

Roll on 11 days and Lee Mason was again removed from a game he had been picked for involving Manchester City. This time the reason given - 'personal problems'. Amazingly the ref put in charge of the game, it was City at Wolves was Lee Probert, the amazing bit wasn't Mr Probert's refereeing, but the fact that Mr Probert had to give up reffing a game the day before at Fulham, understandable, and was replaced by none other than, yes you've guessed it, the man with the insurmountable 'problems' Mr Lee Mason.

So the man who had wonderfully reffed us in the CC semi-final home tie, where he missed a clear red card offence from Glen Johnson, and then followed it with a storming one-eyed performance at Swansea had to many issues to ref City in the dying embers of the season.

All just a coincidence, I'm quite sure. If I was a QPR fan I would be asking for a steward's enquiry, but we know that gets us no-where

PS
Please don't try and lump me in with an 'agenda' like you have tried to do with PB, I DO NOT believe in a conspiracy against Manchester City, however I do believe some of our match officials are as dodgy as fuck.

The cookie monster said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Mainly because folk are apparently getting half a million pounds to stay quiet to protect a billion pond a week corruption racket.
Showing your brains there Col.

Do I have to ask a 6th time?

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:

Actually i stole that from you as you do it quite a lot :)

I have told you that the prem is bulletproof and i believe that.

istillovemikeriley said:
Is PB on a wind up or is he actually serious about this whole Rush Hour triad business? The FA should hire Jackie Chan and chris tucker to bring them to justice...
Can a mod fuck this newbie wum off?<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:19 pm --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:

Actually i stole that from you as you do it quite a lot :)

I have told you that the prem is bulletproof and i believe that.
You said you don't believe any matches have been fixed but not said what makes the prem different to serie a or other sports.

7th time.

The cookie monster said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
But i will still say no.
You know it isnt as people have been charged with race fixing
And people have been charged with match-fixing, in the English leagues and others in Europe. Bruce Grobelaar for one. Bury & Accrington players have been banned for fixing a game not that long ago. 8 players were jailed in 1964 for match-fixing. The point is it has happened and, given the amount of money involved in today's game, you would be naive to believe it was totally clean.

It's about perceptions. Racing is a sport that most people automatically assume is dodgy and has to work hard to publicly convince people otherwise. But you don't hear about the people they don't catch.

Football, particularly the PL, is assumed to be clean and the authorities are keen to keep that perception up. But that doesn't mean they aren't aware of some of the problems. Look at FIFA. The top levels are corrupt as fuck. What sort of message does that send out if the people right at the top can be bought?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.