BRSK Internet, Is It Any Good In Your Opinion?

jrb

Currently got Virgin internet.
Haven’t had many outages TBF.
But it’s constantly dropping out on my iPAD. And it’s crap for watching Youtube videos, etc.
The tech support is dreadful. A call centre abroad.
The price has just gone up even though I was told the price wouldn’t go up for the duration of my 18 moth contract.
I’ve now decided to get rid of Virgin and to pay the remainder of the contract off.
BRSK Internet was installed in my area a few months back.
After it was installed a sales person knocked on my door.
I told him I was with Virgin and wasn’t going to charge at the time.
BRSK are currently doing an offer, 900 Mbps for £32. Normal price £45. 24 month contract. Ends on the 31st of May. Guaranteed no price rise.
The reviews of BRSK Internet on Trust Pilot are pretty good.

Last edited:
BRSK bloke knocked on my door asking for my eMail address so he can send me a heads up on when they are working near my property.

Instead, I get bombarded by offers of joining from their sales team every week.

NgsAkxG.gif

Bucking the trend a bit but I've been with TalkTalk 4yr, no probs streaming etc.

Bucking the trend a bit but I've been with TalkTalk 4yr, no probs streaming etc.
Yeah, I have talk talk fibre 150, we have 4 fire sticks, that definitely don't stream IPTV, gaming computer, Xbox, iPads, etc .... We have the Eros router and I can say it's been absolutely flawless. I think we pay about 34 quid a month.

It just came to our area & i have it installed a few weeks back. Everything seems great at the moment. I had Sky which dropped off all the time and WFH always an issue.

Jrb i will DM you a code in case you get it.

Reactions: jrb
A mate got it last year. Said it had been decent at the start but he did start to have issues a few months in. I’ve not heard him say anything since which makes me think the issues were temporary.

@jrb re: 'But it’s constantly dropping out on my iPAD. And it’s crap for watching Youtube videos, etc.'
Is it ok if you watch videos whilst next to the router? If it is, then it's just the Wifi coverage in your house. Our house has lots of metalwork, so I've got a powerline network with additional Wifi connected to the router and that works fine.
If it isn't ok close to the router, then it's a really bad Virgin connection to the internet, I don't know what router you have, but mine improved when they brought out a better one, which you should get free if you ask - rectangle, with rounded corners one.

re: 'The tech support is dreadful. A call centre abroad.' - yeah that's the worst part, dealing with their call centre

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.