Bruges away anyone?

City of Culture that one, anyone can get that
Just seen Belgium web site says vaccined people just need a negative test taken within 72 hours of arrival that’s it job done no test there and no Quarantine

I emailed the Belgian embassy for some clarity on the current rules.

I asked whether we can take the PCR within 72 hours of arrival to avoid the quarantine (as I am staying longer than 48 hours), and if not, what type of test we have to take on arrival - PCR or antigen.

Their reply;
"the basic rule is that before undertaking the trip, the traveler must verify himself under which rules he falls"

F***ing useless
Why would you ask the Belgian's, they will only ask the French what they should do ;-)

Do we still need a day 2 test on return or are they scrapping that for the double jabbed?

Do we still need a day 2 test on return or are they scrapping that for the double jabbed?
No, we still need a pre booked PCR test then, from 'sometime near the end of October' possibly half term it changes to a slightly cheaper pre booked LFT test but that's all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.